Quality brekfast from the region.
Start the day with new energy.
At the Arlberg we attach great importance to good and regional food.
We buy bread from the village bakery in Lech, milk and cheese from Vorarlberg dairies. Fruit and vegetables (depending on the season) come from the area.
Daily fresh bread specialties from the village baker:
- Semmeln (bread rolls)
- Whole grain breads
- Dark bread
- Lye bread
- Coffee specialties: Cappuccino, caffè latte, caffè crema, espresso
- Variety of tea selection
- Cold or warm Alpine milk from Vorarlberg (“Heumilch”)
- Fresh juices
Sweet and savory
- Your egg as desired: boiled, scrambled eggs, fried eggs
- Various Vorarlberg cheese specialties
- Various ham and sausage specialties
- Cheese for breakfast, liver pate
- Homemade bread spreads (depending on the season)
- Jam varieties: apricot, blueberry, strawberry, blackberry, raspberry, sour cherry, cherry (black), oranges
- Honey; Nutella
Cereal and fruits
- Butter and yogurt made from Alpine milk
- Homemade granola
- Fresh fruit salad (fruits depending on the season)
- Tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers
- Fruit per season
- Nut mix, cornflakes
Good to Know
Yes, we serve drinks during the day and also in the evening.
No, we only serve breakfast.
Since we are a small, family-run guesthouse, we have no standard offer for allergy sufferers. If you have any allergies, please let us know in advance. Of course, we are happy to take this into account.